Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't Forget Your Clutch!

I don't know about you, but I'm often forgetting my reusable bags when I make a trip to the grocery store. I have umpteen million in my apartment. I have another five or so in my car. Neither of these do me much good. (I live in a city; my car does a lot of sittin' pretty these days!) I then have to buy yet another reusable bag or (gasp!) settle for paper (or god-for-bid plastic for those stores that haven't realized this is 2010! Geez! :))

Lucky for me, my friends are always thinking about me! :) One of the neatest (yes neatest) gifts I received this holiday season was a bag in a bag. This little guy is small and compact and fits cozy in my purse. It's a reusable bag that zips into a small clutch-like pouch. He stays with me almost 24/7. (No, he doesn't sleep with me! And yes I'm referring to it as if it's my boyfriend. :)) And now any time I make an impromptu trip to the market, I'll always have a reusable bag with me! YAY! Goodbyeeeee Plastic!! Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey Hey Hey. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment