Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dessert Gone Wrong to Breakfast Gone Right!!

One night, I decided that I wanted a 'sweet and light summer-time' dessert. To make a long story short, I failed! I tried to make Raspberry Fool, which is essentially cream and berries. Little did I realize that you can't make cream from 'light cream.' Although the 'dessert' tasted great (you can't really go wrong with any kind of cream, now can you?!), it just wasn't really what I expected nor what I classify as dessert.

As I kept starring at my failed dessert, I wondered what-in-the-world could be done with these ingredients. Drinking the cream wasn't really appealing and tossing it was not an option. Finally, I came up with the perfect idea- french toast topped with cream soaked berries! Voila!

Moral of the story: one failure leads to one success!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment