Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh! Orchard! And more!

'Tis Autumn, after all, right? So hopefully you're not surprised by my narrative here on Autumn fun! I love everything Autumn and that includes visiting a local orchard. This year I visited Honey Pot Hill Orchards. I figure, why go to the same place twice when there are so many orchards around the Boston area!! I have to say that this orchard might be a repeater next year!! And why you ask! Because they have so much to offer!!

First, is the animals. Although I didn't see any llamas- to my dismay- there were some other cuties around!





Second, how can you pass up freshly made apple cinnamon sugar donuts?! YUM! For all you carnivores out there, there were grilled hot dogs and burgers for purchase. Inside the farm store, there was hot apple cider, candied apples and more!

Third, right around the corner was a small pumpkin patch!!


Fourth, is the hay ride. And NO! It's not just for kids.

Fifth and sixth is the unexpected pear picking and the expected apple picking!!


What a fun filled day! Who can resist?!

No comments:

Post a Comment