Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tofu Explosion!

Okay okay okay. So maybe tofu explosion is descriptively a bit over the top, but let me share with you how tasty the tofu was that I recently made. (The excitement exists b/c I have made tofu many many times with not so-many success stories. I am ecstatic to share a tofu success story today!!)

I was making a tofu dish and had extra tofu leftover. Contemplating what I should do with the extra tofu (A-add it to the dish anyway B-do something else with the extra tofu.), I decided to slice the tofu into thin rectangles. I drizzled a bit of soy sauce on each tofu rectangle and broiled for 5 minutes on each side. Maybe it was the overdose of salt, but boy-oh-boy were these tasty. So if you need a quick snack or quick protein for a meal, this is the way to go. Eat alone. Add to your favorite dish. Whatever you desire, I'm sure it'll be great! Happy cooking! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment